WOW...I'm so far behind in my blog!! I just realized that I hadn't even put in Mason's 3rd birthday! I can't believe he's already THREE! The time has flown by...starting with my water breaking on 10/8/06 at ~6am and me going to work at the zoo anyways!! Hey, it was closer to the hospital, so hush! I wanted to eat my doughnut and get my Dr.Pepper in before it was too late!! Everyone at the zoo thought I was looney...Judson drove me to the hospital because they thought I couldn't make the 1 mile drive there...little did they know Mason wouldn't be born until freakin' midnight- so I was in labor ALLLLLLL day long-uggh! I wouldn't regret a single minute though, he definitely taught me a little patience along the way...which is hard to do when you have a Williams' temper :) Anyways- I could talk about Mason and his first three years forever!!
I just know that we are blessed to have such a wonderful loving son who has the sweetest heart and he loves everyone! He is always in good spirits and he is SO smart! He's a puzzle genius and can do 100+ puzzles in no time (with no help), he is already a gamer and can hang with Uncle Mase and his daddy when it comes to Mario! Mason is currently obsessed with all things dinosaur and Jurassic Park...he knows all the names of the dinos and can tell you what they eat and who they fight, he already knows more about them then I ever did (and remember I was a science major, with quite a bit of evolutionary study!) Alright, enough of him for now...he's needing me to fight with him on Smash Bros. on the Wii! Enjoy the pics from his party...
He got a big red Spike!!
He got a 'chef' set from D!
Everyone making a sand-art dinosaurs...they were addictive!!
Showing his new Dino from Mrs. Kristi (his 'big sister' from church)
No comments:
Post a Comment