Friday, December 18, 2009

I love my Mommy!!

Just wanted to let the whole world know that my Mom is freakin' AWESOME!! I'm blessed to have such a wonderful Mom...she does anything and everything that needs to be done for the whole family. But since I've had Mason I see her in a whole different light. Not only did she raise me and my brother...now she's helping me raise my son. I am thankful to have a Mother who quit her job to stay home with her grandson to keep him out of nasty day-cares. I'm thankful that she is not just a baby-sitter...but is just like another mom to him. They have SOOO much fun together, and are always doing cool things. I have lots a crafts they've done that will be cherished forever.......I could go on and on and on, but I really just wanted to post these pics of the cookies she made for Mason's MDO thanksgiving party. I had intended to help her make them, but was sick that night so Mom stayed up to make these cute cookies for his class. Mason LOVED them...so here they are-
- the turkeys -

- the pilgrim hats -

- Mason picking his (for breakfast!) -

- Mom making it perfect -

No comments:

Post a Comment