Sunday, September 13, 2009
Cash came to play!
Just a few pics...Cash was in town and came over to play with Mason. Of course Mason get's CRAZY because we had company and was just constantly asking Cash "you wanna pway wif me?" It's so funny to see him get attention! Of course Cash does whatever he says...and if you know Cash at all, then you know they had FUN!! Mason cried when Cash left and was still talking about him coming to play for the next week. And the good news is that Cash is moving back!! Hopefully he'll decide to live closer to Gladewater now...that way Mason will have a buddy to play with :) Anyways...here's just a few pics of them reading books together. They were running around too much to get any action shots, so I had to settle for these. And I had to throw in Starbucks because she's so darn cute when she looks at you like that :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How fun! I wish I would have gotten to see him!
ReplyDelete