I've always heard that blogging is great therapy so we'll see how it works for me :)
There's alot going on in our lives right now...we're closing on our new house on the 20th, trying to potty-train a 2 yr old to name a few. Anyways...I'm gonna give this a shot and see how I like it :)
I'll start with the house...
This is what we are leaving and to be honest I'm really gonna miss this place. This was our first "home". Chris and I moved here 1 year after we got married and this is where we started our family. I know we are moving to a bigger house and a better neighborhood, but for a while a least this place will be greatly missed...so for the sake of myself and my son I'm posting photos of his first home here for him to see forever!









Great first post! Great pics! So glad you're moving to FH so we can get together at the Patterson's!
ReplyDeleteYea! So glad you are blogging now!
ReplyDelete